Andrew’s career has covered a number of industrial and service sectors, including CEO and non-executive director roles in ASX listed companies.
After graduating with a degree in Applied Science and a Master’s degree in economics from the University of Melbourne, he worked with General Motors in a variety of local and overseas positions before moving to PA Consulting as a strategy and performance consultant within the Capital Intensive division. His assignments covered a variety of large industrial companies in Australia and Asia and was followed by roles in McIntosh Securities (as Australia’s first Utilities Analyst) and Mercury Energy (NZ). He returned to Australia to lead the development of Yallourn Energy, where he built a class- leading capability in generator marketing. He then became Chief Executive Officer of the publicly listed Australian Energy / Power Direct. He joined Fish & Nankivell early in 2012.
Andrew is a non-executive Director of Energy One Limited (ASX:EOL), Australia’s premier software provider to the energy industry.
- Momentum Energy, Managing Director
- Eric Insurance Ltd, Chief Executive Officer
- Sydney Desalination Plant, Chief Operating Officer & Chief Financial Controller
- Bravura Solutions Ltd, Global Head of Human Resources
- European FMCG (Beer), ANZ Country Manager
- Energy Retail, General Manager Sales & Marketing