Richard's career in executive search started in 1984 when he joined PA Consulting Group where he worked for 11 years in Melbourne, London and Singapore. He and Phil Watson established Ogilvie Watson in 1995 and merged their firm with Fish & Nankivell in January 2001. Richard has a multi-industry practice including engineering, energy, resources, utilities, manufacturing and professional services.
After graduating from Melbourne University with a Bachelor of Applied Science Degree, Richard joined BHP in Australia as a Marketing Engineer. Then followed stints in HR with Nylex, management consulting with the Energy Consulting Group and Touche Ross and then with PA in executive recruitment where he was Country Manager, Singapore and Manager, Victoria.
- Gippsland Ports, Chief Executive Officer
- Australian Maritime College, Chief Executive Officer/Principal
- Australian Health Services Alliance, Chief Executive Officer
- NHP Electrical Engineering Products, Managing Director
- Siemens Australia Ltd, Human Resources Director